ALCAPLAST Cistern A101-1000 Sadromodul Pre-wall Installation System for Dry Build Up (Plasterboard)
- Recommended range of water pressure: 0,3 – 0,5 MPa
- The functional range of water pressure: 0,05 – 0,8 MPa
- Hygienic reserve: 3 l
- Small flush: 2,5 – 3,5 l
- Volume of water in the tank: 9 l
- Water connection from the back or top via mounting holes: G1/2 "
- The default setting of small flush: 3 l
- The default setting of large flush: 6 l
- Big flush: 6–9 l
- Load test: 400 kg
- Dual flush, independently adjustable with hygienic reserve
- They are also compatible with all ALCA flush plates.
- The construction of polystyrene insulation prevents condensation forming on the surface of the tank and dampens the vibrations from the tank into the building structure
- The frame allows the anchoring to a separate sufficiently strong plasterboard partition or in front of the bearing wall.
- The service opening cover simplifies assembly and prevents the penetration of moisture and impurities
- Frame material: powder-coated metal
- Installation depth adjustable from 20-95 mm
- Suitable for installation of delayed or sensor flushing
- The tank is made out of one piece, thus ensuring 100% impermeability
- The installed module is sealed with a plasterboard panel and there is no need for any additional fixing or anchor elements.
- Adjustable telescopic feet, range 0-200 mm
- Prepared for connecting a bracket with a DG 1/2 "conversion for bidet seats and sprays
- Water supply from the rear / top
- Maintenance work without using any tools
- Mounting depth 125 mm, with waste elbow 160 mm
Free delivery in 5-10 working days